31 July 2010

More cleaning

Soon my cave will be clean and functional once again.  I have 6 fewer bookshelves in my 385 square foot palace, which should reduce book dust and dampen my allergies.  I'm just filing away and tidying up the last bits.  I have an attack plan for the final day, which involves going to a laundry place that is apparently out of this world to wash my comforter for the first time in . . . too long and some other tasks that will allow me to have completely open floor space and a clean couch. 

I have decided the kitchen and bathroom will be separate projects for later in the week, so I can feel a sense of accomplishment about completing this 47 step project. 

Today, I left the cave only to exercise, do laundry, and bask in the sun while reading a nicely creepy book.  If cleaning is good for the soul, I think my soul will be healthier after this week.

What are your thoughts on cleaning/rearranging?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, did you know you can get an allergy barrier cover for your comforter? I have one on my down comforter, and then a decorative cover over that, which I wash periodically.

    ReplyDelete