20 December 2009

Matchless

So I found out I had an apartment inspection coming up around the same time I discovered that my what-a-deal-impossibly-sale-priced oranges were a tad moldy.  Fortunately, this occasion coincided with my employee discount days at my RetailEstablishment, and I was able to find a scented candle set that didn't smell terrible or make my asthma and allergies kick up.  I brought it home, wrestled off the plastic packaging, and realized I had no matches.

. . .

Ever had one of those situations where you didn't quite think things through?

2 comments:

  1. I bet your neighbors have matches, or at least a cigarette lighter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome. (And is a reference to another post by me here: http://themiles2go.blogspot.com/2009/12/o-neighbors-inside-are-frightful.html.)

    ReplyDelete