09 November 2009

Some things I did during my vacation

What I did on my vacation
  • + Exercised 7 days in a row (about 18 volumes of manga, and it was glorious except for when those three obviously very under 16 brats barred from the sauna and exercise room without adult supervision were running in and out of the exercise room without adult supervision, opening the door to the sauna while turning up the heat, making it about a million degrees in the room I was trying to exercise in)
  • - Didn't get any sleep on three separate nights (arms very awake, very awake)
  • + took care of several piles
  • - couldn't complete the most important piles (job applications, writing, researching) because my hands are just shot right now
  • + caught up on several shows I've been waiting to watch (hands free!)
  • - couldn't do much with my blogs (to prepare for rough holiday weather ahead)
  • + had two concerts that went really well
  • - got sick (thanks for coming to that concert sick, fellow choir member, and then coughing on me; I really appreciate it)
  • + heard Brahm's Requiem for free . . .
  • - . . . from the lobbey because I was coughing so hard it would have just been rude to try to stay in the auditorium
  • + was able to avoid leaving my house for one whole day (ahhhhhhhh)
  • - got my final "screw you" from Uncle Sam
  • + didn't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment