I will not
- obsess about how I should be cleaning the floors or researching hot water heaters or using the voice recognition software to dictate quotes from books I've read to get those shelves cleaned off.
- waste time looking around the internet for information about how to get rid of broken toasters and frying pans.
- get bent out of shape that I can't write ALL THE THINGS.
- take apart and put back together my tiny Christmas tree (in sad shape after two guests knocked it off its display shelf).
- read (my elbows, wrists, and hands, are killing me), and I won't even take notes on what I'm watching.
- berate myself for not sorting through files or any of the other cleaning tasks that remain from moving into this space all those months ago.
- think about how sleep deprived and tired I am and how much I dread going to work and having to interact with people when I feel this unwell (my patience and filters are just gone, and I say things sometimes that I just shouldn't).
- think about how helpless I feel in the face of this pain and inability to sleep.
- worry about how much more my back hurts or why it feels like I have bruises all over it.
- work hard at not curling up into a miserable ball because that will make various things hurt more tomorrow.
- look out the window at the trees and the sunlight.
- remember to get up and drink water.
- even eat something, if I am feeling less sick. ( I probably should; if this is an allergy/weather change nausea, then getting some food in my stomach to dilute all the snot draining into it is probably a good idea.)
- rest as hard as I can.
- hope that tomorrow will be better.